0day is UNofficially Coming Back

Photobucket
Umm.. Okay the 0day posts are coming back starting tomorrow but its gonna be a little different, first off when you look for the links, look in the comment section of the post, just in case people try to search and can't find the links, I'm gonna update the post with the links posted in the comments. Second of all, for people who post links in the comment section, when you see something posted already PLEASE don't post it again, I don't wanna see eight rapidshare links for Amazing Spider-Man. BUT LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT if its different types of links like mediafire,megaupload,badongo and etc. Go ahead and post them, I'll post those links to in the post to. Well thats about it....I think.

2 Response to "0day is UNofficially Coming Back"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey, those are great news, I'll be posting rapidshare links, as soon as I can, thaks again... o and please can you upload more of the Y: the last man unmanned?, you are missing another 55 numbers, jajaja.

    Anonymous says:

    I'll be happy to paste here some links that I find

Make Sure You Spread the Word About Me and Also Add My RSS Feed and Subscribe to me by Email.....
Powered by Blogger