Should I add other comic related items to the site besides just comics?

I been thinking about adding other things thats comic related to the site, but i don't know. Maybe some reviews of comics or a comic movie of the week, or any related comic movie news and anything else i can think of, I'm thinking about doing this cause my posting of comics is sometimes maybe four a day at least so people who check the site on a constant would maybe wanna look at something else until i post more comics on something, and maybe people who are downloading would wanna look at something else. Pick yes or no in the poll and state your opinion of what you would want to see in the comments.


PS. The Comic Posts Would Stay The Same, thats not gonna change at all, and Silver Surfer Vol. 1 on the way.

2 Response to "Should I add other comic related items to the site besides just comics?"

  1. Salvatore says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous says:

    yes, please add comic reviews..

    You are doing an excellent job, Travis..!!

Make Sure You Spread the Word About Me and Also Add My RSS Feed and Subscribe to me by Email.....
Powered by Blogger