1000+ Hits in 2 Weeks

Photobucket

Since I started this blog two weeks ago on May 22nd, I have gotten a 1000 plus hits, maybe more since I installed the counter two days later. It's mainly two reasons my visitor and hit counts went up.
1 is http://myxss.com/
2 is http://forum.kafegaul.com
Thanks for visiting my blog and be sure to spread the news about me and post links to my blog on other places. I'll continue to up stuff so you can continue to enjoy it.

Thanks Travis

3 Response to "1000+ Hits in 2 Weeks"

  1. Anonymous says:

    that's because you have a good service going!
    keep it up and thanks for the effort!

    Anonymous says:

    yes Travis, i have subscribed 2 ur RSS feed, and download as soon as they come..!!
    thanks for All-star series and MAX series..!!
    keep 'em coming !

    Anonymous says:

    You've really helped me fill in holes in my collection. Thanks a mil.

Make Sure You Spread the Word About Me and Also Add My RSS Feed and Subscribe to me by Email.....
Powered by Blogger